Tuesday, August 30, 2011

mountainfolk: portraits from the north

feeling (pa)sartorial, i've been wanting to make an album of the portraits i've taken in some of my trips to the north - there is something about the mountainfolk's "street-style" that fascinates me. must be the boots, scarves, hats and layers of clothing. quirky, without really trying to be.

"mang moreno", natleb, january 2011

"carmen", cabayo, january 2011

cabayo, january 2011

kabayan, july 2011

"florence", labey, august 2011

"forest builder", labey, august 2011

(i was hoping to add a few more portraits from the long weekend but damn you, mina!!!). til the next trip....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hiyah!

I just read all of your 2008-2010 entries, very very interesting stuff you got here.

I'm going back to work now.

I'll be back for your 2011 archives!

chickitout!

=D