Tuesday, October 7, 2008

nuthn in this world like a filipina girl

while in the car earlier, the radio dj asked the listeners to look for a youtube video with tags' 'marcus', 'davis', 'filipina', 'girl'.  he wanted to know if people thought it was offensive.

so of course, i chicked it out.  it happened to be a song...  didn't find the song offensive... should i have? 

a li'l cheesy, but for the most part kinda funny to listen to.

it's a song called 'filipina girl' by marcus davis.

the song starts with lyrics:  

"she said she grew up in a province (in malolos, bulacan)...." -- in an american accent (malowlows boolakhan).

then he goes on saying "....we can take a shopping spree to Greenbelt, Rockwell, all is cool with me." -- hehehehe.

chickout the song (+ (kinda wrong) lyrics in case you wanna sing along har har):




She said she grew in a province (Malolos, Bulacan)... I say let me up and create your (...) Hop up in a sweep, we can take a shopping spree Greenbelt, Rockwell is all cool with me. 'Coz you got to be the baddest girl I seen baby I gotta make you my Filipina Queen lady So come on, hop in baby Let us begin I will show you (show you) That there ain't nothin' in this world Nothin' in this world like a Filipina girl, Filipina girl (2x) My Filipina mama... Yeah I'm a Filipino homie Say yeah, if you feel me Yeah if you feel me, Listen up.. See I've been around the world (US to Japan).. But they don't make 'em quite like you (so I gotta be your man) So hop up in a sweep we can go for a ride Let the top down, while we cruise and see the fires. 'Coz you got to be the, baddest girl I seen I gotta make you my Filipina Queen So come on, hop in baby Let us begin I will show you (show you) That there ain't nothin' in this world Nothin' in this world like a Filipina girl, Filipina girl (4x) (If your from Pasig) You're so sexy (Quezon) You're so sexy (Alabang) Girl I love you (Iloilo) Oooohhhhhh (Cebu) Sexy little ..... (Taytay) Oooohhh Then I got to get with you girl Got to get with you girl Pasig (eyyyyi) Quezon (eeyyyy) Alabang (eeeeyyyy) Iloilo (All my ladies) Cebu (You're so sexy) Tatay (You're so sexy... ooooohhhhh) Then I got to get with you girl Got to get with you girl That there ain't nothin' in this world Nothin' in this world like a Filipina girl, Filipina girl (4x) Pasig (Filipina) Quezon (Filipina) Alabang (Filipina) Iloilo (Filipina) Cebu (Filipina) Taytay (Filipina) Then I got to get with you girl Got to get with you girl If you're from Pasig (Filipina) Quezon (Filipina) Alabang (Filipina) Iloilo (Filipina) Cebu (Filipina) Taytay (Filipina) Then I got to get with you girl Got to get with you baby See all the ladies all over the world are beautiful to me I just thought it was time I let the Filipina ladies know that.. Hey you're one of the best, So stay sexy......

No comments: