Friday, April 17, 2009

cat killer

saw this post about a UP student who killed a cat. it was actually a stray cat that was being cared for the guard, students and faculty of the National Institute of Physics Building (NIP) - so everyone was just so shocked to see the lifeless cat one day. what really bothered me i guess was the way this boy killed the cat and what he wrote in his blog about it. quite disturbing....



"4th Epic Fail: An Accidental Crime. First day sa supercon. Lunch time came. On our way out of old NIP I saw the cat I almost killed last Tuesday. Now everyone knows I hate cats. It's an unexplainable feeling towards them. Like some internal hatred. Hindi ko talaga alam kung bakit pero anumang pagpipigil sa sarili ay hindi sapat upang mapangibabawan ang panggigil ko sa mga pusa. I pulled it on its tail and threw it. Then like some pro wrestler I jumped on it and my feet landed on it's torso. Slam! Felt good! But the cat didn't die, well not yet. It ran for it's life and just as I was about to catch up on it somebody yelled: "Pwede bang pabayaan mo yung pusa?!". It was instant and involuntary. I stopped on my tracks. Nobody ever stopped me when assaulting cats. Well I guess there's always a first time for everything. The cat got away. Or at least that's what i thought. So we went to lunch Mel, Jayson, Tracy and me. After lunch, balik na sa kung anumang naiwang gawain. Then Tracy and Mel told me " Hui Jc napatay mo yung pusa". Hours later, habang abala sa XRD, a guy came in. Tanong niya: "Sinong pumatay dun sa pusa?" Bang! Dat was me boi. Guilty as charged. I didn't see it die pero sabi ni Myles it coughed up blood or at least something like that daw. Didn't realize I gave it a fatal hit. This isn't the first time I've killed a cat but this time it's different. It didn't occur to me back then that the cat had a leash. So I think somebody owns it. Well it's very well loved in NIP from what I heard and I just ended it's life.

So there you go I'm sorry. And I wont be striking another one for maybe about a month. It feels good when your beating it(a cat) up but you suddenly feel something strange when it turns off permanently. That's how I feel right now. And maybe for the next days. Dang, am I a cat serial killer?"

i've read that serial killers do start out with small animals...

needless to say, his blog got flooded with comments, to which he posted an apology... some want him to go to jail (based on the Animal Welfare Bill) or to get expelled from UP.... i just think maybe he should see a doctor.... disturbing.... poor cat :(

11 comments:

flower said...

uggggh!!!!!!!

in the news, they would always say that animal maltreatment is a sign of much deeper issues.

during mass shootings (columbine, etc.), FBI would always site this as one of the 'tell tale signs' of a psychopath.

flower said...

my comment to the blog:


messybessy wrote today at 1:10 AM
and i quote:

"Violent acts toward animals have long been recognized as indicators of a dangerous psychopathy that does not confine itself to animals. “Anyone who has accustomed himself to regard the life of any living creature as worthless is in danger of arriving also at the idea of worthless human lives,” wrote humanitarian Dr. Albert Schweitzer. “Murderers ... very often start out by killing and torturing animals as kids,” according to Robert K. Ressler, who developed profiles of serial killers for the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). Studies have now convinced sociologists, lawmakers, and the courts that acts of cruelty toward animals deserve our attention. They can be the first sign of a violent pathology that includes human victims."

!!!!!!

Denshow said...

yari kay punks to!

vivalogos said...

omg! this person should see a shrink! poor poor cat... i have 7 cats here at home. i can't imagine them being hurt! gad!

oo dapat i-expel ang putangnang yan. tapos ikulong. baka ano pang magawa sa kapwa tao pag laya sya.

Anonymous said...

this guy should be put in jail...he is sick and dangerous...looking at his pic,hes a monster..im afraid he gonna butcher his mom and hammer his dad..or maybe poison his brothers and sisters...he is dangerous.the school should expell him and put him to the mental hospital

The Gravelcat said...

The attitude of casual cruelty to animals is scary. This person is dysfunctional. He should get treatment. And he should really stop. The fact that he was planning another killing in the following month sounds like he's a serial killer in the making. THAT bothers me.

Anonymous said...

just give me his address and whereabouts. i'll take care of it. 09153440543.

Anonymous said...

He's in the league of Palparan....gives me the shivers!

Anonymous said...

just reading what you wrote makes me hate you so much. i am an animal lover though i have no cats but i like them just like dogs. you are such a weirdo and so freaky to even do that to a harmless animal. you should be put in jail. are you a maniac or something?? i think you should a psychologist cuz you are so freaky!

Anonymous said...

I think you were suffering from a Parapraxis, but deeper than that I guess you were Molested sexually as a child by someone that you really, really trust.Furthermore check your gender issues I guess it also has a very strong connection!.

belly said...

if you'd like to leave comments for the cat killer, please do so in HIS blog... i don't think he reads ours :)

thanks