Thursday, April 30, 2009

heima

we should really check out this new store in CubaoEx! remember i was telling you about this homestore that added me as a facebook friend? haha! i don't usually accept people i don't know, but this couch was their profile picture.... so i couldn't say no!

i love it! don't you think it is soooo my me?! and it has a matching bench too!

they sell other stuff like wall art....

and they carry the "sun jar" (which is also on one of my favorite sites for "stuff", elsewares)


when do we go?!?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll go with you Syots. "MDM designs" is my friend Marge Manalaysay. I really want to visit.

carlosceldran said...

Love this site. I learn so many new things of where to go. The sun jar is way too cool.

flower said...

thanks carlos :) maybe you can convince the cubao exes to set up shop around yours!