Saturday, May 2, 2009

snapshots

some snapshots from our lovely day at intramuros. thanks for letting me tag along. i am soo glad i finally did this walking tour. what a perfect way to spend a day :) in a beautiful place, with interesting people, great insights; you really do learn something new everyday :)

outside fort santiago


follow that kalesa!!!.... Manila Cathedral in view...


on romeo's kalesa, giving us a special tour (what a treat!)...


grafitti (okay, okay had no time to switch to color :D), and bullet holes on the walls...


"lesa-ka" (corny :P)


and the americans arrive....


my favorite part of the tour....


san agustin church...


plaza san luis...


awwww :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so bad trip I missed the tour..

Pam said...

You and that camera of your can sure do wonders! I'm sure you will come home with fab pics from your upcoming adventure. Good luck!

belly said...

aww thanks a lot pam!!!

Jaymie said...

Wow nice pics. I hope to do this some time.

Wait! I thought you'll never show your faces here!

flower said...

ya i know... she couldn't resist daw because the photo was so cute.