Monday, February 1, 2010

january

i can't believe its already febuary! where has the first month of the year gone?!

sorry i've been rather absent here, been busy trying to get back into my routine to kick off a really good year (i am feeling).

so, in a nutshell, these are the things i've kept myself occupied with the past month that i am very thankful for....

1. camping under the blue moon on new year's eve (in a remote island somewhere...)


2. taking luc to the beach for the first time!


3. the sunsets


4. banana pancakes


5. getting back on my regular bike commute (to U.P. mostly... here's what it looks like....pretty eh?)


6. seeing my nepal article published (with one of my photos on the cover!), and reading about the wedding i did in wedding essentials (woot!)



7. going back to sunken garden! (not that i've really stopped going...) this time, trying something new by playing on a slo-pitch (softball) team for the first time...


8. finishing 90% of my ashtanga yoga poses! (will be working to complete it with the headstand soon!!!)


9. finding out i can still swim with my injured arm! (yey!), and hopefully be able to finally fix it :)

10. getting my pots fired!!! (here's a glimpse of some of the pieces i've done....i'll be getting the finished pieces this week!)


11. oh yeah and WORK :) which i am always grateful for :)

looking forward to an even busier febuary! promise to keep you posted here :D

1 comment:

flower said...

wow! it makes my january seem so mundane!

you know, you're not alone on january being a quick blur. must be some cosmic thing.

hope to see more of you in feb! at the rate my days are going as well, i think we're really in some overly productive time warp!

p.s. love luc on the sand, love the wings, love the articles (can i read??), love UP.