Monday, June 29, 2009

green is good

super cute logos sis! while you were busy with your "design lab" work, i've been busy shooting during the week and with everything else on weekends... here's what you missed this sunday :P

our "green is good" run (GIG run) finally happened last sunday.


over 1,500 runners joined.... (FYI, the 10k winner ran in 33 mins., while the 5k winner ran it in 15!)


all sorts of "characters" came out to join the 2.2k fun run... my favorites were....

my friends rey, dennis and dip as the monterey mascots (wahahaha), with "lawin", UP's resident runner - who is actually not in costume, as he dresses like that everyday. yes, everyday.


the ipises...


and little wonder woman :)


the best part?... running with the UP mountaineers, 32 rounds for 32 years! (okay, i only ran the 32nd one - hehe)


happy anniversary UPM :) cheers!!!

2 comments:

flower said...

loving the ipises

Getting Racy said...

I love costume runs. I try to do as many as I can get to as the costumes are sometimes hilarious.

I have not made it to any this year however, but i did get to run in a Santa costume last Dec.