Saturday, June 20, 2009

landslide

i love this song. saw this video of kids singing this classic fleetwood mac song with an acoustic guitar.... it reminded me of my "journey"....



"i took my love and i took it down
climbed a mountain and i turned around
and i saw my reflection in the snow covered hills
well the landslide brought me down

oh mirror in the sky, what is love?
can the child within my heart rise above
can i sail through the changing ocean tides
can i handle the seasons of my life

well i've been afraid of changing
cause i've built my life around you
but time makes you bolder
children get older
well i'm getting older too

so take this love and take it down
and if you climb a mountain and you turn around
and if you see my reflection in the snow covered hills
well the landslide will bring me down

and if you see my reflection in the snow covered hills
well maybe the landslide will bring you down."

NUK

4 comments:

The Viva La Vida Mamas said...

love this song too. it's a tear jerker though. fleetwood mac and stevie nicks rock. first time i see this kids' choir version.. galing.

flower said...

sniff.......

mochi said...

belly, this is my sister's and my theme song every time we travel together --- as in we literally saw our "reflections on the snow-covered hills" on one trip!!! (okay I know , psychotic memory but still!) thanks for bringing it back into my life!

flower said...

this is my new favorite song!

please play this on my funeral (morbid).... sis, i'll play it in yours if you die ahead of me (morbid.......)