Friday, June 19, 2009

"the little demons", oil on canvas

to answer a reader's request,

here is one of brian uhing's latest works:



the actual painting is slightly different from this one (for one, he darkened the lower left corner to highlight her face more...)

i ABSOLUTELY love this one.

egotistic me thinks it's of me. why?

1. it's me and my little demons (brian says that the birds are her little demons in her head. that's why they look 'ugly'... don't we all have these?)

2. my little demons are making me 'kalabit' (brian says the feather on her shoulder is speaking of the demons almost telling her to face them...)

3. the birds are hungry, as i am hungry for knowledge and the truth (woevah!)

4. oh, and i'm also nesting :)

yun lang!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Re: comment #4, are you preggy? Inquiring minds want to know...:-)

flower said...

no no i'm not :) but i'm prepping...