Wednesday, September 9, 2009

my seven days

it's day 7 of my fruit diet :)


thanks to you (and the thought that you DID it), i made it too!

here are my post-diet insights:

1. i feel SUPER! i'm so proud of the accomplishment. i feel so CLEAN. plus, my skin is so NICE and baby-soft now...



2. although losing weight was only a secondary goal, i lost 3 pounds. not much really. but i'm thinking in the long-run, i'll lose more, and maintain better... since i've learned to RESIST, and to eat less really... just to eat to get by, not to binge!

here's what i RESISTED in the past 7 days:

TWO spanish family dinners


ONE birthday dinner at chilli's


ONE home-cooked dinner thanks to sing salsa


ONE dinner in one of my fave japanese restos


ONE vodka-flowing party (tonight)


i feel like superwoman!


3. i'm so excited to jumpstart my healthi-er living... here are the changes i'd like to make:

- daily (healthy ) breakfast -- no more skipping
- very light dinners
- fruit for merienda everyday (?)

4. i feel like i can go on with this diet... but sashimi and SOY SAUCE sounds really good now...

need... salt....

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

galing! I knew you'd do it...tuloy mo pa...or japanese lunch tom na?

hehe...invite some friends over for the lunch so we can celebrate


ntl

flower said...

thanks twinpophub :) i think a nice sashimi dinner celebration sounds good... but maybe us 2 lang (naks).

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on ur accomplishment - outstanding job!!! Me...call me weak...I wouldn't have been able to resist that delicious paella and thirst quenching grey goose...

flower said...

the toughest night for me was the one in chilli's... the fajitas, nachos, calamares, burgers, molten chocolate cake...

just had my first breakfast since -- scrambled egg, tomatoes and a slice of wholewheat bread. mmm mmm good.

Ex Singapore Salsa said...

Congratulations!!! I'll start and try this Saturday after mom's bday dinner tom

Anonymous said...

Every morning, I have either peanut butter with multi-grain toast or yogurt with granola....these fill me up that I'm not really that hungry for lunch.

flower said...

yes those are excellent breakfasts! i'm committed to healthy breakfasts since the fast. today i'll have fruit and steel cut oatmeal.

my other breakfasts will be : nonfat yoghurt and fruit, smoked salmon & melon salad, peanut butter and bread, eggs and tomato/spinach & bread, bran cereal with nonfat milk. woohoo

riat@mydestiny.net said...

cool! am gonna call you for tips. wanna try this fruit fast :) i so feel the need to cleanse!

flower said...

yes wee :) call me!