Friday, September 11, 2009

your reward!

CONGRATULATIONS! I had NO DOUBT in my mind that you would do it :) It's great that we are influencing other people to try it... it really does give you a great feeling after, right?! :)

One of the things I craved for during my fruit diet was this....


Yup, you read it right... VEGETARIAN CHICHARON! It actually does taste like the real thing, with just the right amount of salt and vinegar - minus the guilt. YUM! Its basically made from dehydrated peas and potatoes. YEY! .... Well its still junk food I know, but its a lesser evil :)

Do you wanna try it? Can buy us a bag for your reward. HAHA!

3 comments:

Pam said...

Oooh I like! Any way you can send that to me here, Flower? : )

Anonymous said...

Hhmmm....aka potato chips????

flower said...

pam, i'll bring with me if and when i get there :)

i've been feeling nyc withdrawals!