Wednesday, November 25, 2009

i miss knitting!

i can't believe that this is probably the first post i have on knitting! i used to be addicted to it (way before i started spending too much time on my laptop!!!), and actually really miss it :) its so much more productive that staring at the computer screen, looking into other people's business on facebook. haha. and its kinda meditative too...

so here is my first finished project in a very LONG time - a yellow knit "fake-a-gamo" bag....



its a pattern inspired by a knit ferragamo bag that came out a few years ago....


i knit my version in yellow with dark brown wooden handles... should i paint the handles silver instead? hehe....

2 comments:

Ex SS said...

LOL: fake-a-gamo and looking into other people's business on facebook (and multiply) but you know its mostly snooping on friendster for me... hahahahaha!

riat@mydestiny.net said...

wow! can you teach me how to do that?? haha :) i need more practice but eventually...