Friday, August 15, 2008

helleaux

yes! we can definitely make like one of those giant soft cases where you store clothes in under the bed to fit your tree in.... you just need to give me the measurements for the box and i can make it for ya!

so now while you're busy thinking about your "bodega", i'm busy looking through MY own "bodega" for something to wear to a costume party - haha! so... i'm going to a "hair" party tomorrow (whatever that theme is supposed to mean, i don't know) but here are my choices....

the platimum blonde bob....



or the long braids....


do they look familiar? we bought them from pottinger street! told you they would be "useful" - hehe :)

so watchatink sis?

p.s. pottinger street was such a cool find! worth the looong walk! its like the divi of hongkong but much more charming with the stone slab streets. i went semi-crazy - good thing we were there together so i held back and only bought 3 wigs. haha!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the platinum blond! I think you will look hot in it with a matching outfit! btw...first to comment on this blog EVAH woohoo!

Anonymous said...

That word "helleaux" just gets me everytime! Congrats on the new blog! I love these "anonymous" options, by the way - it's like a little mystery in every comment!...or no?

Anonymous said...

I know its fun to be anonymous.. let's guess who among us wrote each anonymous comment, but its so obvious! I can almost hear you guys talking. Or maybe we can have code names like I could be uhmm... Dr. Parteeee!!! ...ok panget, anonymous nalang :(