Tuesday, September 2, 2008

brian uhing

speaking of paintings, got this email from the hub just now:

"Here's fodder for your blog...

Try slashmaraud.blogspot.com/2008/03/brian-uhing-opens-your-imagination.html

Chick it out... the one artist I would love to have but cannot find... it looks like he's living in Sagada with his wife... let's try to find him... although he does cost [a lot]...  i think he is THE most talented Filipino artist that I've seen...

Loveya"

(my first thought: "chick it out?" hihihihihi)

the hub is quite picky (and good, i must say) when discerning art.  

and this artist IS amazing.  hub and i got to see his works in his last show in Firma years ago.  here are some of his works posted on the blog above:


what talent!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey galeng this artist. if you get his contact details lemme know. parang i wanna feature him in rogue. -PR

flower said...

yes surely!

Anonymous said...

hi pao,

isdatchu?


noey

Anonymous said...

i just realized...he's married to my freshman college teacher in ateneo (way back in 1998). She would even show his works in class sometimes. Tried emailing her kanina.

Anonymous said...

yup! you kinda sound like krie now with your mga "chick it out" or "isdatchu?" haha

flower said...

cool! let us know if you get in touch with him :)

i know right? 'isdatchu?' -- hehe. i don't think i ever even said that here! i think he got that from chuvaness hehe

TheresNoTylerDurden said...

Thanks for visiting my blog... www.slashmaraud.blogspot.com

carlosceldran said...

He can be contacted at Michel Apartments actually.

Brian moved to Manila. He lives next door to me. I believe him and his wife are coming to tomorrow's dance event at my apartment.

I have his cell if you want it. Text me!

Carlos

flower said...

thanks carlos :) yes he's a friend too :)

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

flower said...

wow thanks a lot anonymous :) much appreciated!

nice to know that (we seem like) we're evolving.

THEBLAQUEBOX said...

Hi! I happen to stumble on ur blog about Brian Uhing and I know it's sort of an old post. But if you dont mind, is he in his mid 30's guy? I've been trying to find an old classmate (Brian Uhing) actually, not just me but my whole batch for him (hopefully, it is him) If you can be so nice to kindly give me some help on getting in touch with him, that would be so wonderful!!! I am currently in U.S. but am arranging and organizing, (helping) our batch for a REUNION. If you have questions, or anything that can answer my questions, pls keep in touch and I'd greatly appreciate it! thank u!!!

flower said...

hi the blaque box,

yes he's in his mid 30s. do you have an email address?