Monday, September 15, 2008

harajuku fever!!!

my gosh.  that had got to be the craziest saturday.

first our evanglista, then spaghetti lunch with my messy bessy girls, then the book fair and then this: a harajuku party!!!  

it was for the 19th birthday of my nieces-in-law.

chickout the setup...

my melody centerpiece...




anime cupcakes...


the waitress...


sushi!!!


more japanese food!


and best of all.... sake!


a cool shooters bar from soberclub!


guitar hero!!!

(kyut boys... hihihihi)
(hams... hihihihihi)

videoke!!!


then come the costumes...

only a (very) few of the celebrants' friends came in costume...


unlike the titos, titas, nephews, nieces who went full-on!

(the perfect harajuku 'do!)
(not so harajuku-y.... hihihihihi)
(domo arigato gozaimashtaaaaa!)





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

krie? I don't see any krie...only Gwen Stefani - Krie Stefani!

Ed said...

How do you post a lot of pics in Blogger? If it's not one by one uploading I am curious.

Gogs.

flower said...

hi gogs :)

we upload the photos 5 at a time...