Monday, September 15, 2008

creative day

cool party!!! which reminds me, i've finally finished my japanese creative day project.... so here, finally, are our long overdue creative day works....

our theme: japanese (complete with japanese pop music in the background)

here's your unfinished "1943", juxtaposted with Norman Rockwell's "Freedom from Wants"... a depiction of the Japanese and American occupation in the Philippines (nuk)


and here's my "origami totempole" - its just an exercise on japanese prints and origami! (haha)


and here are jaime's haiku's entitled "glorified pillows" (witty!)

#1
Not getting any
Do not be in denial
Look to life at hand.

#2
Anger does not know
What disguise it will follow
So put down the mask.

#3
This time I will learn
That I’m different again
So try to keep up.

#4
Slip away at four
Overthink and analyze
Sneak back in at five.

#5
Can’t dress up tonight
Can’t move from my room
Just give in and sleep.


-August 8, 2008

so when will our next creative day be? and what theme? hmmm...

No comments: