Tuesday, September 30, 2008

my little luc

though i'm a little late, i couldn't let the day pass without greeting my little luc a happy birthday! thanks for giving him to me 5 years ago (they're getting old na *sniff* ). my life has never been the same... aww....what a bundle of joy!

luc when he was a puppy


new haircut


long hair


in his red cap


on valentine's day (i know, i know...)


panting after a walk


my favorite portrait


i love when he looks at me like this... hehe


i think my dog needs a dog...


with the family (plus albert!) at our last birthday party!


happy birthday luc, belly, sam and yoda!!!

3 comments:

Denshow said...

sarap ihawin! nyahaha

happy birthday! (wharraf??)

Anonymous said...

Look at Luc checking out my Sammy :-) He's so cute Belly.

jbseattle said...

Happy b-day, Luc. Hello to Flower and Belly, too! Glacier's b-day (1 year old) is coming as well on October 6th.